Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year + Follow Me On Twitter + Caption Contest Winner + New Caption Contest

Amel1995 State Of Captions:
   OK guys, I haven ‘t done this ‘state of captions’ thing in a while but it returned for an important reason , because we are in a new era , 2014 is just in so I’m trying to interact with you people as possible , and when it comes to my blog you see me constantly changing the background or the fonts or like the last time where I added this thing when you can write your E-mail address and every time I make a post it send an e-mail to you and stuff , and recently I removed  that picture with the WWE Divas on it and added a page bar where you can see some of my pages like Request Page or Swap My Head Page and many other pages , so to get in this new era , and since finally 3G technology is finally here in Algeria I’m opening a Twitter account , it will be more like a behind the scenes kind of thing it’s not just captions but sometimes the process of doing them , so be kind and Follow me on Twitter on @AnnabaAmel.
And Also I'm happy to announce that the winner of the last Caption Contest in 2013 is....Creastf.
And good news people, I’m doing another Caption contest yay!!!!
Hopefully it’s not as disappointing as the last one so this time I’m doing a more open theme to it this time is “New Years Eve Swaps” , yes I think this is a pretty easy one you just have to do a caption about people swapping bodies at midnight and starting 2014 with a new body so go wild…
So that is it for this time , don’t forget Follow me on Twitter and Be in The first Caption Contest in 2014 and join the Hall Of Fame with Celeb Swap (The Winner of the August Caption Contest) and Creastf (The Winner of the December Contest) , and Happy New Year from Amel1995…

And now as a tradition with these kinds of posts I’ll leave you with a song that have my favorite theme of swapping…Head Swap, It’s Pink By Aerosmith…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...