Friday, January 3, 2014

Caption Contest Reminder

Just to remind you I'm doing a contest...
And good news people, I’m doing another Caption contest yay!!!!
Hopefully it’s not as disappointing as the last one so this time I’m doing a more open theme to it this time is “New Years Eve Swaps” , yes I think this is a pretty easy one you just have to do a caption about people swapping bodies at midnight and starting 2014 with a new body so go wild…
So that is it for this time , don’t forget Follow me on Twitter and Be in The first Caption Contest in 2014 and join the Hall Of Fame with Celeb Swap (The Winner of the August Caption Contest) and Creastf (The Winner of the December Contest) , and Happy New Year from Amel1995…

2 comments:

  1. So can it be open on how the swap occurs so long as it happens on new years eve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're free to choose any method you want as long as it is on NYE

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...