Saturday, December 7, 2013

December Caption Contest

As the poll showed and since I'm a people's person , you've chosen for the December Caption Contest to be about "The Role Exchanger".
I was planing to do what you decided and I will with a little twist , lately a great role model for me as an African and as an Algerian , Nelson Mandela.
Mandella had a great relationship with Algeria since he did his military service in Algeria and Algeria was the first country that he wnt to after he got from prison.
So here are the rules:
1-The contest is open for both professional and non professional captioners.
2-The Contest Theme is The Role Exchanger.
3-You have to use a Race Swap including an African or an African-American
3-You can submit your entries till December 25th 2013 (Yes, I know it's Christmas).
4-Submit your Captions via E-mail to (Amel1995Annaba@gmail.com)
5-The Entries will be posted in January 1st 2014.
6-The winner will be also be chosen as usual through a poll.
                                                                                            Good Luck To All.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I never liked Nelson Mandela. At the end of the day he was a terrorist and his group killed innocent civilians in several bombings and countless other attacks. That said this is nothing to do with captions, I will try and send a caption, but I doubt many others will :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are confusing Mandela with Arafat...

      Delete
    2. Honestly I'm shocked to see your hate toward Mandella , either you're a rasict or you think as he said that you are confusing Mandela with Arafat , and even me think Arafat is just like Mandella he fought for the right of people

      Delete
  2. Calling someone who doesn't like a person that murdered people a racist isn't exactly cool either.

    Mandela did murder people. That's a fact. Don't act like it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it may not be cool to call somebody a racist without claim to back it up. It's equally wrong to start a fight with somebody when they didn't even give you cause to say something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...