Thursday, October 31, 2013

State Of Captions: What Really Happened

Well, I guess karma really comes back around.
I think as punishment for my cruel joke on you (I'm really sorry) , I'm sorry for the lack of posts these few days , but it has an explanation ; a gang stole some internet cables from the ground thus cutting the connestion for the whole city , preventing me from posting , the internet shutdown lasted a few days , but now it's back , Ill be back with more captions soon , so keep your hopes up.
and I will leave you with this song expressing how mush sorry I am.

2 comments:

  1. shit happens, take it easy, don't blame yourself...good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...